|BDI ITC 1400B||BDI ITC 1400T|
|Body||The Aluminum die-cast body with wide base provides strength and rigidity, 30° inclined binocular/Trinocular|
observation tube, 360° rotatable. Interpupillary distance 55 - 75 mm. Fitted with fungus resistant, anti-reflection
|Nose||Quadruple nosepiece with super smooth motion and precise click-stop, spell mechanical excellence. All positions are part centered and parfocalised for perfect optical alignment of objectives.|
|Focusing||Co-axial coarse and fine focusing on ball drive system for smooth operation and tension adjustment ring.|
|Condenser||Sub-stage ABBE Condenser of 1.25 NA focus-able with rack and pinion. Plus 2 Filer Blue & White.|
|Mechanical stage||180 x 150 mm double-layer ball bearing mounted guideways. Coaxial mechanical stage with a low position right-hand knobs for x-y movement 76 x 50 mm.|
|Illumination||The Koehler illumination system with 6V, 20W halogen bulb.|
|Objectives||Hard Anti-Reflection coated Achromatic 4/5x 10x, 20x ,LWD 40 x (SL)|
|Eye piece||HKWF 10x (FN 18mm), 5x Hyg.|
|Optional||CCD/Digital Camera with software, Photo eyepieces with C Mount Adopter and Phase Contrast unit|
|Packing||Packed in shockproof Styrofoam packing inside an attractive and thick plywood storage box. Supplied with working manual, Dust Cover, cleaning cloth & lens cleaning paper.|
Inverted Research Microscope
- Application in Cancer Research, Sirology, Urology, Histology, Virology, Parasitology, Microbiology
- Siedentopf head with diopter ring on ocular for correcting eye acuity.
- Specially designed perfect flat field objectives with long working distance (LWD) corrected for
bottom thickness of bottles, flasks.
- Hard coated mechanical stage with low positioned large focusing knobs to provide stress-free
- Protect the light leak with advanced lamp housing.
- Excellent Optical Performance with Infinite Optical System.
- Innovative Stand structure, Sharp Image Display, Convenient and Special for Viewing Incubating